Purchase now and wear forever. Whether you are desperately wondering what to wear or just looking for some inspiration, this blog post will give you some ideas on what to invest in first to create a perfect foundation for your style. I picked up 5 wardrobe essentials that will outlast any trends and times.
P.S: Also, I added some links where you can purchase those 5 wardrobe essentials (I know, I made your life so much easier).
- First things first, a plain white T-shirt. As boring as it may sound but white T-shirt is ruling the fashion world. You can create myriads of outfits with it and still look authentic and awesome. White T-shirts can be worn with skirts, jeans, shorts, trousers, dresses – I MEAN ANYTHING. Also, this wardrobe staple is probably one of the cheapest clothing items you can buy, so don’t hesitate.
- Mom jeans. I know, you might be wondering why them? I feel like this type of jeans looks incredible beyond time. For me, they are always killing the street fashion. Besides, it doesn’t take a lot of time to make a nice outfit with them. You can easily opt for any T-shirt or jumper whatever, tuck it into your jeans and you are good to go. I mean isn’t it a magical item to have in your wardrobe?
- A black bag. Having a small black bag can always come in handy and it can be paired with pretty much everything. Also, it is undeniably more convenient to carry your belongings in the bag rather than your pockets. I know we’ve all been in a situation when every pocket is filled with random stuff and you never can find what we need.
- Denim jacket. Hell, yes. It’s probably another item that will always be beyond time. I mean denim jackets have always been with me since I was a kid and have never let me down. It will get a bit colder at some point in the summer (unless you live in a desert), so a good old denim jacket will save you and give your outfit extra points.
- The last but not least, trainers. I don’t even have to discuss it. A good pair of trainers can always complete your outfit and bring it to a new level. There is like a dozen of trainers in this world, so anyone can discover that one saint pair made for them.
So this is my roundup of wardrobe essentials. What’s important is that you never forget about individuality. Get inspired but make sure your outfits represent your true character.
I will probably do a part 2 of my wardrobe essentials as I think there is much more to share. I really hope this post gave you some inspiration.
If you want to see how to incorporate some of those wardrobe essentials into cool and chic outfits, click here.