What it is: A potent toner, supercharged with high-potency AHAs (glycolic and lactic acids), to reduce the look of dark spots in as little as seven days.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
Formulation: Lightweight Liquid
- High-potency AHAs (Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid): Even skin tone and texture; help reduce the appearance of dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles.
-Witch Hazel Water: A natural distillate of the witch hazel tree, known to be a natural astringent to help brighten and refine skin.
-Lemon, Sugar Cane, Licorice Root, Chamomile, and Sandalwood Extracts: Help soothe and condition skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This powerhouse face toner targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, brightens, and smooths texture. Tone post-cleansing, and you’ll be perfectly prepped for serum and moisturizer. Plus, with its addictive lemon sugar scent and the tingle, you’ll be hooked from the very first swipe.
Clinical Results: In a consumer study on 39 women, after 8 weeks:
- 100% of users agree this product removes residual dirt, makeup and impurities
- 97% of users agree this product is gentle enough for everyday use
- 95% of users agree this product doesn’t leave skin feeling stripped
- 92% of users agree this product purifies skin
- 87% of users agree this product visibly improves and reveals smoother, softer skin
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.